After 2 weeks of holiday…
I finally wrote the script FormPersonalizationTransfer.sh that automate the transfer of one or more form personalization from an environment to another. This script will take in input the function names associated to each form personalization, will download the *.ldt files and will create the installation script to be executed on the server where the personalization should be installed.
The parameters that the script requires in input are:
– RFC NUMBER: is the Request For Change ID to be written in the installation script (can be blank)
– RFC TITLE: is the Request For Change Title to be written in the installation script (can be blank)
– RFC DEVELOPER: is the person in charge of the form personalization (can be blank)
– FILE VERSION: is the version of the installation script (can be blank)
– APPS PASSWORD: is required to download the for personalization
– FUNCTION NAMES: are required to identify the form personalization to be downloaded
The script should be executed by an OS user with enough privileges.
If you like it don’t forget to leave your comment :P